AEM was the first company to offer complete engine control using a race vehicle’s factory wiring harness and sensors. Our Series 2 Plug & Play EMS is a culmination of this original program. It combines robust construction with our proven AEMtuner Software to deliver total engine control.
AEM’s Series 2 Plug & Play EMS plugs directly into a vehicle’s factory ECU harness and requires no additional wiring or hardware. Windows™ compatible software (XP, Vista, 7) simplifies copying, viewing and data manipulation. AEMtuner software is infinitely adjustable. It allows tuners to program virtually any combination of engine control, power adders and auxiliary devices, and accurately deliver proper amounts of fuel and correct ignition timing, for any boost level or operating condition.
- Plugs directly into the factory harness. No rewiring necessary
- Uses all the factory sensors
- Includes start up calibrations
- System is fully enabled and unlocked – Never pay for upgrades!
- Context sensitive help eases tuning process
- Maps can be password protected by the tuner to prevent unauthorized usage or sharing
- Runs on Windows-compatible software
- Tune using new USB communication port or serial port
- Works with all AEM gauge
- Electronic boost control
- Full idle control
- Programmable traction control
- Software definable knock control
- Two step launch control
- User configurable soft-cut rev limiters
- Wet or dry nitrous control
- Up to 12 peak and hold injector drivers
- Up to 8 direct-fire coil outputs
- Up to 16 general-purpose outputs
- Up to 8 definable switch inputs
- Up to 4 EGT inputs with fuel trim
- 1MB of internal data logging
THIS PRODUCT MAY BE USED SOLELY ON VEHICLES USED IN SANCTIONED COMPETITION WHICH MAY NEVER BE USED UPON A PUBLIC ROAD OR HIGHWAY, UNLESS PERMITTED BY SPECIFIC REGULATORY EXEMPTION (VISIT THE “EMISSIONS” PAGE ATHTTP://WWW.SEMASAN.COM/EMISSIONS FOR STATE BY STATE DETAILS.
IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE INSTALLER AND/OR USER OF THIS PRODUCT TO ENSURE THAT IT IS USED IN COMPLIANCE WITH ALL APPLICABLE LAWS AND REGULATIONS. IF THIS PRODUCT WAS PURCHASED IN ERROR, DO NOT INSTALL AND/OR USE IT. THE PURCHASER MUST ARRANGE TO RETURN THE PRODUCT(S) FOR A FULL REFUND.
THIS POLICY ONLY APPLIES TO INSTALLERS AND/OR USERS WHO ARE LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES, HOWEVER CUSTOMERS WHO RESIDE IN OTHER COUNTRIES SHOULD ACT IN ACCORDANCE WITH THEIR LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS.
This installation is not for the tuning novice! Use this system with EXTREME caution! The AEM Series 2 Programmable EMS allows for total flexibility in engine tuning. Misuse or improper tuning of this product can destroy your engine! If you are not well versed in engine dynamics and the tuning of engine management systems DO NOT attempt the installation. Refer the installation to an AEM-trained tuning shop or call 800-423-0046 for technical assistance.
NOTE: All supplied AEM calibrations, Wizards and other tuning information are offered as potential starting points only. IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE ENGINE TUNER TO ULTIMATELY CONFIRM IF THE CALIBRATION IS SAFE FOR ITS INTENDED USE. AEM holds no responsibility for any engine damage that results from the misuse or mistuning of this product!